Arctur's supercomputing center is specifically designed and optimized to cater to the needs of small and medium-sized enterprises as well as research organizations who require a partner that is fast, responsive, flexible, stable, and reliable.
Our infrastructure is tailor-made to allow customers to start using our services immediately without any initial investments. Our goal is to be agile and flexible in meeting our clients' needs while providing expert support and disaster recovery solutions.
To ensure maximum efficiency and the lowest possible carbon footprint, we have incorporated an innovative cooling system and generate energy from our own solar power plant.
of the datacentre
- Redundant local network and internet connectivity
- Redundant and modular UPS system backed up with diesel generator
- Redundant and efficient cooling system with free-cooling capabilities
- Photovoltaic system for energy provision
- Intrusion detection system, access control and video surveillance
- 24/7 security system connected to dispatch center
- 24/7 monitoring and management of IT and supporting systems
- High-performance computing services
- Cloud Computing
- Colocation services
- Backup and disaster recovery services