Interactive Screens and Tables
Engaging, interactive, and aesthetically pleasing narration of your content
In today's fast-paced world, people are looking for experiences that not only inform but also captivate their attention and leave a lasting impression.
Museums and destination management organizations understand this need and are eager to provide their visitors with interactive and immersive experiences that showcase the beauty and wonder of cultural heritage.
The use of interactive screens and walls offers a dynamic and engaging solution that not only captivates visitors but also allows organizations to offer more information and experiences within a limited physical space.
With these solutions, museums and destination management organizations can now take their visitors on a journey through history, allowing them to explore, learn, and have fun in a way that is both uplifting and unforgettable.
- Countless possibilities for design – no templates and rigid structures.
- Remote access to speed up maintenance and renewal of information.
- Web-based or native solutions.
- Use of digital maps, itineraries, recommendations and user-generated content.
- Use of videos, 360° photos, 3D models and point clouds.
- Touch-screens and object-recognition screens.