Automated Assessment Tool
Advanced readiness monitoring and individualised progress tracking of large respondent groups
Subjective assumptions frequently form the basis of various strategies. As a result, they may not succeed because they overlook critical readiness-related factors and lack the ability to monitor the efficiency of their actions.
Stakeholder monitoring demands large-scale assessments that require big human and financial investments. Respondents are usually left with generalised results without interpretation and recommendations based on their personal readiness or maturity levels.
- Digitalise the decision-making process and save time.
- Objectively assess readiness factors against specific criteria (financial, environmental, governmental or others).
- Track efficiency of your actions.
- Automatically generate personalised reports and recommendations for each assessment.
- Employ advanced analytics and benchmarking.
- Make your own or use existing tools.
- Eliminate subjectivity and bias.
- Say goodbye to decision fatigue and hello to confident choices.