Tourism Impact Model
Creating an objective picture of the impact of tourism by using real data
Every stakeholder, including local inhabitants, tourism service providers, and authorities, has their own subjective perception of reality when it comes to tourism's impact.
TIM provides real data to sharpen the picture for everyone and enable data-driven strategic planning.
TIM provides a structured approach to data collection and transforms this data into valuable information. It analyses various societal aspects such as the environment, economy, culture, and collaboration, and generates an automatically generated report based on more than 300 indicators aligned with the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Identify and map data sources.
- Establish key performance indicators for your destination.
- Analyse data and present the real picture of positive and negative tourism impacts.
- Dynamic data modelling (digital twins).
- Present complex concepts in a simple way through visualisation.
- Compare your results with those of other European destinations.
- Create data-driven plans for sustainable development.
- Ensure that your plans align with the UN SDGs.